IWIKU Gaming

Drugz's Trusted App
Your Steam name: | IWIKU | -Drugz 小さい

Your Discord name: -Drugz 小さい#0001

What server are you applying for: Call Of Gmod Marine Vs Taliban.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27711570

Your In-game name: -Drugz

Your Age: 16

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: I have 8,500 hours in Garry's Mod in total.

In what country are you located?: Israel.

Your play-time on the server: 24 Hours.

How active can you be on the server: Since I am currently in High School and have any other regular teenager life of going to school and then playing video games, I'd say around 3-5 hours every day.

Are you active the IWIKU Gaming Discord: I am active in the IWIKU discord, Less in chats however I do voice chat quite frequently.

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: Yes I have a Mic and I am able to use it.

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): My English level is around 9, as my skill in English is great.

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: No, This is my second application. :  My first application was on Advanced Gaming, which got accepted Afterwards my second one was on WW2 witch got accepted too.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: Yes, I've received a perma ban from the WW2 Server around a year or two ago and I wish to explain myself in this application. I was banned for cheating, I know there is no excuse for that however I do feel like I deserve a new page on this community and that's why I am applying.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: Yes, I've been staff before on servers, I've been staff on IWIKU and on Advanced Gaming as I am a Veteran on this community.
As a Trusted on Advanced Gaming and on IWIKU I used to just act like a moderator, Moderate around helping users with there issues.

Why should you be chosen for this rank? (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): I am highly skilled in Garry's Mod when it comes to staffing as with my experience on this community and in others, I have plenty of time on my hands witch I wish to implement into the server and into the users.

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes.

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and Discord active or you will face a demotion: Yes.

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes.

Anything Else: I felt like I needed to add this, If this is not allowed it will be removed however, I do want to apologies for my past not being so bright, And I am truly sorry for my actions.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6228268]
Positives: active Good Hours

Neutrals: little detail Could add more 

Negatives: Perma Banned on a IWIKU Server

Verdict: Overall you seem like a
Good person But the Perma ban Stops me from 1+ing you so my 
Verdict is Neutral.
You Do seem ready and it has been a long time since your last ban but
Getting a permanent is not a Easy thing to get.
I Suggest adding more detail as well make it look pretty. This might change my Verdict
(add more detail and I might change my verdict)
Call Of GMOD Trusted
Only Get Better By Thinking Better
-EmanSza
Positives:
Good English
Has experience

Neutrals:
Was banned on WWII, although you haven't been reported on Talis vs Marines so I won't take it so bad.

Negatives:
Low in-game playtime. Your playtime is quite low on the server but as you have experience on THIS COMMUNITY I'll let it pass.

Verdict:
+1. Although you have been banned, you have experience on this community and I feel like you deserve another chance. We didn't get to speak much but hopefully that'll come in the future.
Pepega

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon