IWIKU Gaming

Biased and unhelpful staff
As has already been stated, the evidence of you being toxic with your friends. Is that the Owner and a SuperAdmin had to come onto to the discord chat to remove you and your friends from the Discord after you and them decided to, namely, Troll and be Toxic.

This is the last I have to say on the matter.
VF Gaming Lead Manager.

you can only get smarter, by playing a smarter opponent. 
How is that any proof that I, key word being I since I wasn't even banned from the discord, was toxic? This only proves that you said I was being toxic to your higher ups and is no proof that I actually was toxic. I'm also very confused where you got the troll from now because I have been nothing but serious this entire time and it really just seems like your just pilling on more words to call me and make me seem worse than I actually am. At the end of the day, I have backed up my claims with some evidence and the rest can be seen in chat logs by the owner (the rest that I didn't record that day) which shows you and the other Admin treating me with disrespect and being biased towards me because you can't seem to be a grown man and just let what happened in the past be in the past and instead keep punishing me for something I was already cleared of. If you can show me evidence of my apparent toxicity then I would gladly take the week ban like my friends are now, I just don't believe I was toxic towards you and I feel like you are now being unfair towards me based on what my friends have done which I don't think was anything bad anyway and not worth a ban tbh.
Not dealing with this case anymore. Higher up you decide.
Pepega
THREAD LOCKED

Not enough evidence based on my view you were antagonising the staff members.  You are free to play the server and I can assure you both staff members will leave you alone. If you need help on the server and they are the only staff members on I CAN ASSURE you if you dont troll them and be polite they will help you Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon