IWIKU Gaming

Aiden's Trusted Application
Your Steam name: aidenh01.

Your Discord name: Aiden#5067.

What server are you applying for: MethRP.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86453538.

Your In-game name: Aiden Hoyle.

Your Age: 17.

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: 2,366 hours.

In what country are you located?: England.

Your play-time on the server: N/A.

How active can you be on the server: Minimum of 4 hours a day.

Are you active the IWIKU Gaming Discord: Actively checking Discord and occasionally replying to conversations.

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: Yes.

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): 9 (Slight Dyslexia).

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: This is the first application I've made for this server but not for the community. Previous applications:
3 Trusted Applications - Military RP,
1 Admin Application - Military RP,
1 Mentor Application - Military RP.
All accepted. Failed 2x Trusted interviews as it was my first time staffing.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: Not that I'm aware off.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: Yes some ranks consisted off but are not limited to:
Community Director - Overseeing the whole community, writing documents for the community including staff training documents, staff handbooks and in game helpful guides. Also, configuring and adding add-ons. 
Co-Owner - Adding + configuring add-ons, creating custom add-ons, overlooking staff until HoS was appointed, overlooking community complaints and suggestions. 
Head-of-Staff - Creating staff rosters, managing staff complaints, conducting staff interviews, mentoring staff, general duties including doing sits. 
Theres a lot more roles I have from many different community's. I have a lot of experience at IWIKU aswell. I worked all the way from Trial-Trusted to Superadmin and was even a Mentor. I accepted/denied applications including unban appeals, dealed with general staff duties and helped the community out as best as I could.

With all of these I have an extreme comprehension on FAdmin and ULX commands, how to code LUA (for server), CSS (for forums and discord) and HTML (for forums). I try my best to learn all fields of a community server, forums and Discord so I can help out to the best of my ability.

Why should you be chosen for this rank? (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): I believe I should be chosen for this rank as I have a lot of history and experience within this community and within a wide variety of different servers and community's. I have been part of IWIKU from 2015 and although my recent inactivity to the community I have always stayed in contact with players and always offered my help. As I also previously instated I have a lot of experience and I am fluent with ULX and FAdmin commands and can create custom ULX commands if needed to help staff. I know how to handle sits with professionalism and remain calm, with this I can help deescalate situations efficiently and quickly.

I have also been trusted within the community to mentor staff and even host interviews which I believe follow the same procedures as when I was last staff. Back when I was staff as well I won staff of the week on multiple occasions throughout all my ranks.

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes.

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and Discord active or you will face a demotion: Yes.

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes.

Other notes: I admit this isn't the most detailed application and I could add a lot more but I believe it covers the premise of my capability to staff and hopefully with my past dedication to the server I hope I can once again become staff here at IWIKU. Thank you.
If you found me helpful feel free to +1 me.

Thank You,
Aiden Hoyle.

+1 the experience is there and the app is well detailed.
+1

Obvious reasons
Thanks guys and hope you remember me Rico cause I remember you ?

Thank You,
Aiden Hoyle.

(02-26-2019, 10:23 AM)Aiden Hoyle Wrote: Thanks guys and hope you remember me Rico cause I remember you ?

yeah mate i remember you
+1 good tutor good admin
+1. Big man.

Add some color in your app though because I struggled bad reading this
Pepega
Thanks guys and we need to have a game some time Rico for the good old days

Thank You,
Aiden Hoyle.

Your application has now been ACCEPTED

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon