IWIKU Gaming

Silent Gaming's Staff Application
My Application
I am applying for the Call Of Gmod server.
Steam name: [DDG] _BerDrko556_
Teamspeak name: Silent Gaming
SteamID: STEAM_1: 1: 228059237
In-game name: Silent Gaming
Garrys mod hours: 917 hours.
In game play time: 120hours.
How active can you be in game: Very.
Are you active in teamspeak: Slightly.
Do you have a mic and can you use it: Yes
English level: 8.
Attempt number: First Attempt..
Have you recieved any kicks/bans and why: No
Have you got any previous experience: I had a own server. I got my experience as Staff -Higher up- on a Network called SwitchNetwork. After i left this community for abusive owners. I started thinking about creating my own server because i wanted to give players a nice atmosphere, with no abusive owners.
Why should you be chosen for this rank: I wanted to become staff because I believe alongside previous experience and current experience with the server, I would like to dedicate my time and effort into improving the server and the experience of the server for everyone, especially newcomers. Along with this I believe my timezone advantage can allow me to catch minges or rulebreakers who attempt to come on during times where there's little to no people. I enjoy being staff and helping and assisting people, while also being dilligent enough to deal with obvious rulebreakers and working out compromises between people in situations that aren't as clear. While sounding unrelated I always do this to help people make a good start and give them a background of how the server works while also giving them knowledge that they need.
Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason, you will be demoted: I understand.
Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: I understand.
Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: I understand.
Positive:
-Seems mature
-Has staffing experience
-Can be very active in-game

Neutral:
-You have a decent English level, however, I do not think it's an 8.
-Has a microphone
-Has no warns/kicks/bans

Negative:
-Can slightly be active on Teamspeak (Now Discord)

I'm giving you a +1. You look mature, have experience and look friendly. Hope you get accepted, good luck and see you soon in-game !

Additional notes: I live less than 5 minutes away from Germany :)
Pepega
Thanks! Big Grin

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon