IWIKU Gaming

Dismiss this notice
Respect Commitment Success (RCS)

My Birthday Giveaway Tomorrow
I'm giving away 3 million dollars on MRP tomorrow for my birthday to someone who need/deserves it, all you need to do it comment a a good experience on MRP.

I will be on COG a lot tomorrow so come and join me on Call of Gmod and TeamSpeak if u wanna have a good time, and hopefully get to Prestige 2 if not tonight.

Thanks for Reading -Rapod or Alex The Great
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday (early af) tho i dont want 3mil just saying happy birthday.

Good luck to everyone
A resigned staff member
Thanks given by:
HappBDAY xD you know that moment ? what we had TODAY ? best experience !! (^.^) xD i already REPLY on it you little baby of me ( wink wink ) xD

Staff on COG

Thanks given by:
Happy birthday! The ramps were the funniest lol
+1 Me if i helped you or if you feel like it Smile
Thanks given by:
happy birthday you COG  sweater. the funniest time was when  Dethler PMed me  You are auto a cuck
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday mate Smile.
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday m8
Thanks given by:
I killed a custom job that was my best experience
[Image: upolad80db7.png]
Thanks given by:
XD Techno
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday to Rapod
Happy Birthday to Rapod
Happy Birthday to Rapod
Happy Birthday to Rapod

You get the rest Smile

Great YT channel keep up the good work!

My best experience is probably my last Trusted Interview in October because I had been staff twice before and who knew that because I went for the interview again I would become Community Manager! Smile
Thanks given by:

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon