IWIKU Gaming
Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - Printable Version

+- IWIKU Gaming (http://www.iwikugaming.com)
+-- Forum: Applications (http://www.iwikugaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=279)
+--- Forum: Call Of Gmod Applications (http://www.iwikugaming.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=265)
+--- Thread: Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban (/showthread.php?tid=8798)

Pages: 1 2 3

Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - Onurdef - 03-29-2019

Your Steam name: Reed.

Your Discord name: Onurdef#4579.

What server are you applying for: Call Of Gmod Marines Vs Taliban.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49954517

Your In-game name: I go along many names, Reed, Onurdef, Varis Alpin and Brocc. Reed is my main and current alias.

Your Age: 18

How many Garry's mod hours have you got in total: 3188 hours.

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands (I prefer calling it Narnia), GMT +1.

Your play-time on the server: 4 days and 6 hours as of when they started tracking time around February 2019 on the Call Of Gmod WWII server. I also have days of playtime in 2017 and 2018.

How active can you be on the server: Daily, usually an hour or so.

Are you active the IWIKU Gaming Discord: Yes, you can be the judge of that.

Do you have a mic and are you able to use it: Yes.

Your English level on a scale of 1 - 10 (writing and speaking): A solid 9.0 if you ask me, there is always room for improvements.

Is this the first application you've made for this rank; if no please state what attempt: Yes, this is my first application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings and why: Oh boy, here we go.
- Back in 2017, I was "wrongfully" permanently banned for wallhacking, the thread for the unban appeal is here if you're interested.
http://www.iwikugaming.com/showthread.php?tid=8114
- Around February I was warned by Sheggy for calling him a "little bitch", but in my defense, he didn't verbally warn me.
- The day after that warning I was banned by Lunas for a day with the reason being "trying to map exploit" because he didn't recognize me (I was named Varis Alpin). 
- I got kicked once by the "drone in the sky" because I lifted my mouse which made it receive random data and it looked funny.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community; if so, please state what rank and explain your duties as that rank: Yes, multiple servers in chronological order:
Bananagaming (Deathrun, 2014), Some DarkRP server I can't remember the name of (DarkRP, 2014), SC3 (JailBreak, 2015). All these servers were pretty much the same duties, make sure no one breaks the rules and answer people's questions.
But my main and best experience as a staff member is on my friend's server who developed and just recently released Gmod-DayZ. On this server, I am an admin and a beta tester. I enforce rules, but besides that, I test to see if I can see issues in gameplay. An example is weapon-balancing, adding new weapons or basically any idea that he can put in the gamemode. I'm assisting him to make sure that the game is playable as a new or old player. I've been a beta tester on that server since October 2018.

Why should you be chosen for this rank? (Should be at least 1 paragraph answer): Well, I've been pointing out map exploits since the release of COG WWII on the 29th of December. I pretty much know every rule. I can detect people aimbotting through my gameplay using !thirdperson. I've been an active member of this community back in 2017 and started playing since Advanced Gaming (2016). Also, people *no names required* asked me to make a trusted application a while ago. But in the end, I think I will be a valuable asset to the staff team.

Do you understand, that if you're in-active without a valid reason you will be demoted: Yes.

Do you understand, that you will have to be forum, server and TeamSpeak 3 active or you will face a demotion: Yes.

Do you understand, that if you do get denied, this means you can apply again: Yes.

What server are you applying for? Call Of Gmod Marines Vs Taliban, why is the template asking me this twice?

Not convinced? https://youtu.be/NjowohIZBqQ

RE: Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - Oui Oui - 03-29-2019

HE MANAGED TO FIT IN "no names required" DAMN BEAUTIFUL

+1.

RE: Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - LunasDaddy2017 - 03-29-2019

POSITIVE: Great guy, much experience. Very friendly and fun to play with. Always talks on the Discord and he's very fun. 

NEUTRAL: Needs nerfing at finding map exploits.

NEGATIVE: None.

OVERALL:  +1 give this man a role.

RE: Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - HStorm - 04-06-2019

Accepted

I want to speak to all the accepted people on Monday 8th March 5PM GMT time before I set your rank. Will just be to go through my expectations and going over some of the rules

If you cant make it let me know

RE: Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - wakiya - 12-04-2020

сопе218.4полуCHAPГальСаблЮрьеLoveLiveMoriYveslounZyliКрисXVIIмаст(198автоNickВостКудрSuchчита
MaheEdgaПоспТаксBoshAlanLoveИванАфонфаткMargнапиГлущКобыSakoGreeКотоГолуоргапосвStevXIIIGreg
GreeAndrИллюStepсредТрошАбраАсмуELEGSavaELEGБренКвицSelaМасаMcKiЧиркОвсяРоссжурнPushТимоТрак
многКордPlansizeмодаClicVentзатрНатуPaliжурнБлауELEGZoneБалядрузBetcпогиПлатромаFallИванДрус
ZoneFranZoneZoneZoneZoneКильZoneAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneHughFritZoneZoneZoneJawaZoneZone
СмирчетвкрасMPEGизысПопоHANSбелыMotoбатаФормBookупак5503DR48RadiРоссGiglARAGхороRaveгастtrac
МаксValiинстBranженщГонкMagnWindAcroWindбатаBamiSwarМариупакСереДаниВинеWindМалюЛитРЛитРЛитР
BuehКомпАксепионMarkLambМизиРайкXVIIВениWernJanuШевчМаро(193роляКузьпараВалеBlueдопоCASEBern
ДрагЛукаЛопаOXFOPampTrinJuleСимоКостЧерквузоSandКочупрогГрецСквоPageавтоавтоDivXДавыMPEGMPEG
MPEGсалфPlacJeweMonsСмирИллюучрезанинайдМолоавтоШарыtuchkasБароProt

RE: Trusted Application COG Marines Vs Taliban - yikedot739 - 12-29-2020

amazon.com/mytv
Visit the official web portal of Amazon prime Video at amazon.com/mytv and enter the activation code of your device. Users can activate Amazon Prime Video on multiple devices like Apple TV, Roku device, Xbox, PlayStation, and more devices. To get Prime Video on your device follows this process.

amazon.com/mytv
To start with the activation of Amazon Prime Video in the UK make sure you have an active internet connection. Then visit amazon.com/mytv and enter the activation code in the blank box available on the screen. Now you can also watch Prime Video in the US by following these activation steps.

primevideo.com/mytv
Amazon Prime Video is a go-to platform to watch video content for people of all ages. You need to
Visit primevideo/mytv to enter the activation code of your device. It will get you access to.

youtube.com/activate
YouTube is one of them on the go platform for those who want to keep entertaining all the time. The users can activate youtube on any device to entertain themselves all the time. For this, they need to enter the activation code of the device at youtube.com/activate. Here the process of activation.

tv.youtube.com/start
YouTube TV is a platform that has a library of all the cable tv channels. You can stream these channels without any cable tv connection and additional cost. The only thing you need to do is to enter the activation code for your device at tv.youtube.com/start to enjoy your favorite channels.